Weekly Report Nov 28-Dec 5
- Pre-integrating with FatPay, a leading crypto payment service provider
- Communities ID and Derify Protocol joined forces with REI Network
- Detailed Illustration: Comparison of REI Network, Solana, and Ethereum
-Update 50% of the subgraph related to the validator data index @50%
-Assist validators to start with snapshot and clear disk space @100%
-Provide technical support for validators with serious block-dropping problems @100%
- REI Network, Solana, and Ethereum 2.0 all adopt Proof of Stake, yet REI’s unique design sets it apart in performance, versatility, and design innovation. But how does REI Network truly meet developers’ and communities’ high expectations? Ethereum’s slot and cycle structure entail at least 12.8 minutes for block confirmation. Solana claims rapid block generation (potentially per second) but with a delayed block finalization time. Performance-wise, REI Network boasts Turing-complete high performance across its main and work chains, catering to complex transactions. Ethereum and Solana have strengths but come with specific limitations.
- We are thrilled to announce that FatPay, a leading crypto payment service provider is pre-integrating with REI Network to create a seamless bridge between traditional and crypto worlds, eliminating barriers for startups in the Web 3.0 space! REI Network’s EVM-compatible blockchain meets FaTPay’s expertise in fiat currency payments, unlocking the limitless potential for startups. Imagine a world where seamless blockchain development meets effortless fiat transactions — making Web 3.0 accessible to all! Details: https://twitter.com/GXChainGlobal/status/1729431625036149068.
- Thrilled to reveal the collaboration between REI Network and Communities ID, forging a powerful alliance in the blockchain realm! Flawless integration as Communities ID brings customizable & exclusive DID systems to crypto communities, elevating user experiences in the REI Network ecosystem. Details: https://twitter.com/GXChainGlobal/status/1731871582187127158.
- Welcome Derify Protocol, the DEX-as-a-Service model to REI Network ecosystem! Leveraging REI’s high-performance framework, it allows brokers worldwide to access Derify Protocol and create their derivative DEX. Together, we’re unlocking new dimensions in low-cost development, rapid application migration, and user-centric trading experiences! Details: https://twitter.com/GXChainGlobal/status/1731601816587247718.
REI Network is an EVM-compatible public blockchain. As an Ethereum para chain, it owns features that are lightweight, free, and dev-friendly. REI Network is to effectively solve the current high-cost and low-efficiency problems of public chains. Therefore, REI Network can achieve free, low-cost development, and rapid migration of applications, and can be shared and symbiotic with the EVM ecosystem, also supporting the development of Defi, GameFi, and NFT.