CerboAI, K.O.I and Value DEX Join Ecosystem, Stake NVT-REI LP to earn up to 119% APR on NerveNetwork

Weekly Report May 14-May 21

Key points:

• CerboAI, K.O.I and Value DEX join forces with REI Network
  • Stake NVT-REI LP to earn up to 119% APR on NerveNetwork and Nabox

A. Product Development Progress

REI-CORE

-rei-testnet-scan-new server disk expansion @50%

-rei-mainnet-rpc2 (bootnode) disk expansion @100%

-REI Scan optimizes Miner address display method: label design @80%

-Fixed the problem of frequent pgsql queries and full CPU due to errors reported by rei-mainnet-graphnode @20%

REI-DAO

-rei-dao-safe added Governance module @100%

B. Operational Progress

C. Ecosystem

• REI Network and K.O.I have joined forces to revolutionize the blockchain gaming landscape! K.O.I introduces a groundbreaking platform that combines the joy of virtual pet care with sophisticated AI competitive elements, all anchored on the Ethereum blockchain. As an Ethereum parachain, REI provides the perfect platform for KOI’s AI-powered game economy, leveraging its developer-friendly framework & zero-fee transactions. Details: x.com.
  • REI Network now joins forces with CerboAI to revolutionize decentralized AGI on the blockchain! By leveraging REI’s high-performance framework and CerboAI’s AGI network, we’re ushering in a new era of scalable, efficient, and cost-effective AI solutions for blockchain and beyond. Details: x.com.
  • Excited to team up with Value DEX, the top decentralized exchange for seamless trading on Solana and EVM chains. Join us at the forefront of DeFi! Together, we’re revolutionizing DeFi, NFTs, and more, with seamless integration and enhanced performance! Details: x.com.

Join the REI Network Community

REI Network is an EVM-compatible public blockchain. As an Ethereum para chain, it owns features that are lightweight, free, and dev-friendly. REI Network is to effectively solve the current high-cost and low-efficiency problems of public chains. Therefore, REI Network can achieve free, low-cost development, and rapid migration of applications, and can be shared and symbiotic with the EVM ecosystem, also supporting the development of Defi, GameFi, and NFT.